CM Counsel is seeking part and full-time licensed psychologists, licensed clinical social workers, or licensed professional counselors who work with children and adolescents for our offices in Plymouth Meeting, King of Prussia, and Exton. We are seeking practitioners with a strong generalist background and experience treating diverse populations.
Credentials with Medicare and other health insurance plans are a plus but not a requirement. We are offering a signing bonus for credentialed providers.
Compensation is competitive. Hours are flexible. We provide a collegial environment with excellent support staff who take care of scheduling, billing, marketing, credentialing, and managing the offices.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to
- Conducting individual and or family sessions with clients in an outpatient office.
- Conducting a biopsychosocial assessment at the time of the initial intake.
- Establishing treatment goals to be documented in a treatment plan format.
- Documenting encounters in an EMR system.
- Referring clients to psychiatrists in the practice for psychiatric evaluations and medication management.
- Licensure in the respective field (LCSW, LPC, PhD/PsyD).
- 3-5 years experience working in a behavioral health care setting providing individual/family counseling.
- Strong generalist background and experience treating diverse populations.
- Experience treating children and adolescents preferred.
King of Prussia: 210 Mall Boulevard, Suite 204, King of Prussia, PA 19406
Exton: 740 Springdale Drive, Suite 102, Exton, PA 19341
Plymouth Meeting: 523 Plymouth Meeting, Suite 215, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462